How’s it going ghouls and goblins? I’m a little bit late with last month’s wrap-up because of Halloween, figuring out who to vote for, and having visitors. Oh, and me and my friends also had a little mini-road trip! Would you count an hour as a road trip? I can’t drive, so I do. 😅
- Ahed Tamimi speaks to Vogue Arabia
- Please help author Arnesa beat cancer if you can!
- With Bohemian Rhapsody coming out, read this thread about Freddie Mercury!
- Help with a Hurricane Michael survivor.
- Please don’t ever recommend “not having kids” as a way to prevent global warming or something
- An example why products may be “cruelty-free” for animals but not for the people working with the products
- Politically down? Mariam has suggestions for what one can do.
View this post on Instagram
It's Fil-Am History Month and (was) Oktoberfest and nobody sent me free bier? 😅🍻 . #food #drink #drinks #tampablogger #floridablogger #life #lifestyle #lifestylebloggers #lbloggers #blogger #bloggers #bloggerlife #drinking #filipino #pinoy #alcohol #oktoberfest #beer #beers #drinking #photo #holiday #holidays #fun #love #travel #gift #giftideas #instalife #instaphoto
- Collage for Hispanic Heritage Month post
- I thought this photo was shit, but it got more likes than usual I don’t understand social media at all
- Just some flowers,
- And reminders to vote
- An reviews Nioxin for thin hair
- In Toronto? Check out this cute shop Mia visited!
- Does that stickiness from okra help your hair grow?
- Turmeric can help with that break-out
- Do you need to work off the holidays already?
- Or make a DIY ornament for them?
Readers, it is still HOT here… I guess we don’t get winter anymore. Remind me to post about that. For now, what are some gift suggestions for someone that already has about 10 of everything? It’s their birthday this month, so I have to get them something for Christmas too…