Hello readers, how’s it going?
September just flew by, didn’t it? I didn’t even realize it was time for this post… last week. I blame the weather. Even though I’m not breaking out my sweaters yet, I’m still very excited for October! But before this month’s celebrations, here’s the highlights from September!
- After Trump admin threatens status of immigrants on public assistance, many drop off.
- 515,000 children face school closures after U.S. cuts Palestinian funding.
- Click here to donate to them!
- If you ever see people being trashy on the Internet, remember people are paid to do so and some steal photos to create phony identities!
- Check out this thread about women having bodily autonomy.
- Ragini looks super cute in this polka dot dress.
- PBS has a new doc about Jean-Michel Basquiat!
- Moschino accused of stealing designs.
- While backlash got a “sexy” Handmaid’s Tale costume shelved, the retailer still offers costumes that sexualize Native Americans
- This is especially gross considering the high assault rates of Native American women and days earlier a man was released from this with no jail time.
View this post on Instagram
Hope everyone had a nice day off. I'm trying to #blog through some empties that I didn't keep track of but also new photo stuffs! 👑 #beauty #beautybloggers #beautycare #beautylover #beautyblog #beautygram #beautyproducts #bblogger #bbloggers #life #lifestyle #lifestylebloggers #lbloggers #blogger #bloggers #bloggerlife #blogging #post #tampablogger #floridablogger #skincare #skin #mask #facemask #shampoo #hair #haircare #hairproduct
- In the documentary 1804 they talk about Dessalines. Now a street section is named after him!
- Check out this awesome candle perfect for Halloween.
- Insta’d these little L’Occitane items.
- Would you enter contests that offer hotel credit but not airfare?
- Wasn’t expecting samples just getting my everyday lotion!
- Need some posing for photos help?
- Check out these must have apps for your Insta from Zipporah!
- Foundations for yellow/golden undertones.
- Pinned a bunch found from my Hispanic Heritage Month to my Shop Latinx board!
- A few grunge and fall inspo looks
- A DIY green tea acne mask from Daima
- August 2018 Wrap-up
- I cleaned up my Beauty Bakerie post
- Mielle Organics— natural hair care for curls
- I consolidated a few old music posts for this Music Monday.
- Trying out L’Occitane!
- Happy Hispanic Heritage Month!
I went to yoga with my mom because she’s always complaining about being stiff. She liked it, but just being around people makes me anxious. I’d much rather just sit by the pool while I still can 😅🌞 What should I do? Was your September quick too, or are you ready for pumpkin season?