Many thanks to Mary Clare for my third Sunshine Blogger Award! She has such a lovely blog and unique pictures. It’s always fun to read her posts which you can find at Mary Claire Pinticasi 🙂
• T H E R U L E S •
– Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
• T H E Q U E S T I O N S & M Y A N S W E R S •
Mary Clare’s Questions:
1. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
Yes? Aren’t you supposed to? 😛
2. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Oh, boy. Perhaps in Fantasy Land, they are a journalist or comedian hahaha.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I hatE, hate, hate, hate when people can’t see past their own nose. Like: when people honestly don’t care until it happens to them or someone they know personally. People who say, “Well, I did this, why can’t everyone else?” Gee, maybe ‘cos you’re not the entire world?!?
4. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
5. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
They should rock it more, TBH.
6. Do you still watch cartoons?
I watch a lot of cartoons made for adults like The Simpsons, Bob’s Burgers, and King of the Hill… I could still go for more kiddish cartoons if I had the time or something. But then only like, old Pokemon or Sailor Moon!
7. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Is my own yard too obvious? I’m sure nice hideaways would be cool, but if it’s treasure… wouldn’t you want it close?
8. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
I’ve wrote about The Social Network and how I love finding details I didn’t previously notice. I’m sure Fincher’s Gone Girl is just as interesting to rewatch.
9. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
If it wasn’t to my brother in the last couple of years, then it’s probably been well over 10 years!
10. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I dressed up as a lot of things! A witch, an angel, some kind of 1950s person with a poodle skirt lol…
11. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I’ve probably cried from laughing…. 😅
• T H E N O M I N E E S •
The Rooftop View • Classified Chic Girls • Chub Rub Queen • Sonya Saini
Turn Loose the Swans • Hey it’s me, Roseanne
• M Y 1 1 Q U E S T I O N S T O N O M I N E E S •
1. Do you have any allergies?
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
3. Would you go into outer space?
4. What music have you been listening to lately?
5. Did/do you like high school?
6. What languages do you speak?
7. What’s your favorite thing to blog about?
8. What, if any, podcasts do you listen to?
9. Do you like summer or winter better?
10. Can you cook?
11. If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
If you want to answer these questions, let me know, and I’ll link to your blog!